[Xquartz-dev] Class unable to view Qt5 Linux app using XQuartz

Ken Thomases ken at codeweavers.com
Tue Apr 12 20:13:30 PDT 2016

What X error is Qt getting?  Presumably, you'd need the Qt developers' help in learning that.  Maybe Qt has a verbose logging setting.  Which selection is it using?

They asked about the ssh X11 forwarding configuration.  That would be useful for us, too.

Did you try installing xsel on the Linux system and running it with a Mac as the X server?  What were the results?

Regards,
Ken