[Xquartz-dev] Farewell Bintray

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia jeremyhu at apple.com
Fri Mar 12 10:10:28 PST 2021

Hi folks,

Our file distribution service (Bintray) will be shutting down soon.

I've created tags / releases in GitHub for all of the releases that we have listed on xquartz.org, and I've updated the website and sparkle feed to point to the new URLs.  This was done for the most part with shell scripts invoking sed. As such, there might be some errors I missed.  If you see anything, please let me know.

Also, as part of this transition, I did not move over a lot of legacy content (AppleSGLX release tarballs, quartz-wm binary releases, quartz-wm source tarballs, xorg-server source tarballs, X11.bin releases, and older alpha/beta/rc releases).  If you have need of any such content, please get it from bintray while you can as it will be going away at some point soon.

Thanks,
Jeremy