[CalendarServer-dev] [CalendarServer] #306: Conflict in custom Twisted branches/dav-acl-1608-4 prevents CalendarServer from running

CalendarServer trac at macosforge.org
Fri Nov 14 15:57:58 PST 2008

#306: Conflict in custom Twisted branches/dav-acl-1608-4 prevents CalendarServer
from running
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
  Reporter:  s.marechal at jejik.com  |       Owner:  wsanchez at apple.com
      Type:  Defect                |      Status:  new
 Component:  Twisted               |    Severity:  Serious
Resolution:                        |    Keywords:
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------

Comment(by s.marechal at jejik.com):

 Replying to [comment:9 agx@…]:
 > We're not conflicting on the whole twisted, merely on  python-twisted-
 web2 and python-twisted-runner

 I know. And I have my own thoughts about just how that was done. But I
 filed a bug about that in the Debian bug tracking system.

 This bug report is about this upstream CalendarServer from
 calendarserver.org. It's not about the Debian package. There is either a
 bug in upstream calendarserver or in the dav-acl-1608-4 twisted branch
 that the "run" downloads. See [comment:7 comment 7].

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.calendarserver.org/ticket/306#comment:10>
CalendarServer </>