[CalendarServer-dev] Correct location for .xml and .sqlite files

Rahul Amaram amaramrahul at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jun 7 07:38:30 PDT 2012

Hi,
I am almost done with packaging calendarserver 3.2 for Debain. I am
slightly confused with the location of various files though.

I am assuming that for all .xml files (including augments.xml,
proxies.xml and resources.xml), ConfigRoot is the appropriate directory
for them. Am I right? Also where should augments.sqlite and
proxies.sqlite supposedly be stored? I think even these should be stored
in $ConfigRoot.

Kindly confirm.

Regards,
Rahul.