[CalendarServer-users] Remote Principal Administration

Tyler Keating tylerkeating at mac.com
Fri Jan 19 14:06:08 PST 2007

[Accidentally sent this to Cyrus rather than to the list.  Resending
the next day.]

Thank you very much (to David as well),

I didn't realize I could create my own directory service and it would
definitely simplify account management a lot.  I just need to figure
out on my side whether I want the server so tightly coupled to my
application.  I'm also on a different project to implement a reusable
Calendar "Resource" and my initial thoughts were that many
applications would use a single server for all their scheduling
needs, but I hadn't addressed also using a single directory service,
which both simplifies and complicates the matter.  I'll think about
it...

Thanks again,
Tyler