[CalendarServer-users] Need help with configuration to Open Directory

misleb misleb at pnca.edu
Mon Nov 5 15:22:17 PST 2007

Cyrus Daboo-3 wrote:

> That won't work as iCal does require the schema for its delegate lookup,
> as
> far as I can tell.
>

> The only way you can manage this is by creating your own tool to setup
> delegate info. That basically involves changing group membership details
> on
> certain principal resources related to the user who wants to delegate. If
> that is done, then iCal's 'Accounts I can access' panel will list those -
> you just won't be able to use iCal's 'Manage Account Access' feature.
>
> (Of course the other option is to upgrade to Leopard Server :-) ).

Is it not possible to simply extend the schema on a Tiger OD master? I gave
it a brief try by copying teh apple.schema from a Leopard server, but I got
a duplicate OID error that I could not resolve so I had to go back (live
server).

I'd reallyy like the full functionality of iCal (and web services) without
having to upgrade my OD master to Leopard.

-matthew