[CalendarServer-users] Publishing Calendars

Damion Theobald D.Q.A.Theobald at swansea.ac.uk
Tue Nov 6 03:48:20 PST 2007

Hi,

I have setup the Calendar Server running on SLES 10 server and it is all
working correctly with Leopard ica.

However Using the old ical system I had calendars published to a web server
for people to see the calendars from any web browser. However as it is now
setup with the calendar server I do not seem to be able to publish the
calendar. I presume this is because the each event is now stored in its own
.ics file and not one .ics file for the entire calendar.

Is there a way to publish the calendar to a web server to be viewed by any
web browser?

Regards
Damion