[CalendarServer-users] Publishing Calendars

Pascal Robert probert at os.ca
Tue Nov 6 05:12:18 PST 2007

You can still publish calendars by WebDAV like before.  The URL would
be :

	http://yourserver:8008/calendars/youruser/

But this means you have the same limits as before : only one person
can publish, others can only subscribe to it as read-only calendars.
If you want to use ACL, you have to put your calendars by CalDAV.  It
seems you can't easily migrate a "standalone" calendar to CalDAV
(Calendar Server), so I guess you have to copy each event from the
original calendar to the calendar stored by CalDAV.

As for viewing the calendar by the Web, if you continue to publish
the calendars per WebDAV you should be able to use any Web app that
can parse .ics files.  I don't know if someone wrote a Web app to
display calendars from CalDAV, maybe Cosmo can fetch calendars from
Calendar Server ?