[CalendarServer-users] Setup for small group/family

Scott Buchanan dscottbuch at mac.com
Mon Apr 7 08:39:02 PDT 2008

Hi,

assuming your using xml for directory service would you mind
publishing an example of (sanatized of course) how you set up super
and regular users?  I haven't been able to understand how this is
established and what part the sudoers.plist file plays.  I have
everything else working just fine.

Thanks,