[CalendarServer-users] Setting up on Tiger Server

Robert Schmid rschmid-macosforge at raptor.net
Sat Aug 2 20:11:31 PDT 2008

Richard,

I just finished going through your pain and I'm still going through it.

I can't offer you a good step-by-step but I can correct one major flaw
in the documentation.  Do NOT check out the main trunk of the code.
Instead use the last labeled version.  i.e. use the following command
to checkout the code;

svn checkout http://svn.calendarserver.org/repository/calendarserver/CalendarServer/tags/release/CalendarServer-1.2

This is a stable version of the code.  It compiles and runs properly.
If you checkout from the trunk you are inheriting the latest untested
code and its attendent bugs.   I recommend you clear out everything
you've done (except your config files, move those somewhere and copy
them back) and start over.

Robert Schmid