[CalendarServer-users] ics feed from CALDAV

Mark Corner mcorner at cs.umass.edu
Tue Feb 19 13:38:36 PST 2008

Cool!

I still have a problem somehow.  We have set the calendar to be public
to everyone, and I can view it just fine through leopard server's web
interface.

However, if I use this (which is what I think you are talking about):

http://calendarserver.com:8008/calendars/groups/blargh/calendar/

I get:

<error>
−
	<need-privileges>
−
	<resource>
<href>/calendars/groups/prisms/calendar/</href>
−
	<privilege>
<read/>
</privilege>