[CalendarServer-users] CalDAVClientLibrary Kerberos authentication

Georg Troska georg.troska at uni-dortmund.de
Fri Apr 17 08:40:29 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have the same problem on Ubuntu Intrepid. I think it should work
with clear text passwords and sudoers, but these may not be enabled at
the same time.

I tried to enable clear passwords for the configuration, but I was not
able to change something. Are you?

Let me know if you find something out

Thanks George