[CalendarServer-users] Sharing calendars, events

arun chhetri chhetriarun84 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 13:24:27 PDT 2009

Hi Pascal,

 thanks for quick response

I am working for CalDav client,,,
any sorry for confusing query,,

so, specifically my question is, how can I add an attendee to a particular
event

ok, so adding an attendee I guess is similar to updating or adding a new
.ics file in the repository using PUT request with essentially
the following parameters
ATTENDEE;PARTSTAT;RSVP;ROLE;CUTYPE;CN,Desruisseaux
1)so my question is if user X want to add an attendee Y for an event, I will
make a post to which user X or Y and what will be the URL?

ATTENDEE;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=TRUE;ROLE=RE
    Q-PARTICIPANT;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;CN=Bernard Desr
    uisseaux:mailto:bernard at example.com