[CalendarServer-users] Sharing calendars, events

arun chhetri chhetriarun84 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 13:25:44 PDT 2009

Sorry for previous email that Was not complete
Hi Pascal,

 thanks for quick response

I am working for CalDav client,,,
any sorry for confusing query,,

so, specifically my question is, how can I add an attendee to a particular
event

ok, so adding an attendee I guess is similar to updating or adding a new
.ics file in the repository using PUT request with essentially
the following parameters
ATTENDEE;PARTSTAT;RSVP;ROLE;CUTYPE;CN,Desruisseaux

1)so my question is if user X want to add an attendee user Y for an event, I
will make a post to which user X or Y and what will be the URL?
2) Same if user X wants to share some calendar with User Y,,,, how will he
do that,,

Thanks
Arun