[CalendarServer-users] LaunchAgent?

Cyrus Daboo cdaboo at apple.com
Sat Nov 21 11:42:01 PST 2009

Hi Ralf,

--On November 21, 2009 11:17:05 AM +0100 Ralf Höling <hoeling at mac.com>
wrote:

> i just setup a DCS on a Leopard Client System in my user-folder and it
> works fine. The only problem is that I have to start the server by hand;
> the launch-agent doesn't work and the run-script doesn't look like
> described in
> <http://tobyrush.blogspot.com/2007/11/dummies-guide-to-darwin-calendar-se
> rver.html >
> so I'm not able to make the changes, described there. On Konsole I get
> the following error-message:
>
> 21.11.09 11:05:27 org.apple.calendar[184]
> /Users/ralf/Kalender/CalendarServer/run: line 38: support/build.sh: No
> such file or directory
> 21.11.09 11:05:27 com.apple.launchd[159] (org.apple.calendar[184]) Exited
> with exit code: 1
>
> Is there any possibility for creating a working LaunchAgent or
> startup-item?

support/build.sh was added on trunk recently. Exactly how did you get the
source onto your machine? Did you pull it directly from trunk? Are you
willing to run a server based of "bleeding edge" code that is changing a
lot - that is what trunk will do right now. Alternatively, if you prefer a
stable release, try checking out
CalendarServer/tags/release/CalendarServer-2.3.

--
Cyrus Daboo