[CalendarServer-users] roadmap for new calendarserver release

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Sun Oct 11 06:34:57 PDT 2009

Hello everybody,

Would somebody be willing to make official release tar-ball for the
latest reasonable stable svn version of the calendarserver.

I can't find any new releases on the calendarserver website, and it has
indeed been more then a year since distributions could updated there
version of calendarserver.

I would love to stay using calendarserver, and regular releases are
required for this, so the the packaging maintainters can provide the end
users with the latest versions.

Thanks in advance,

Jelle