[CalendarServer-users] roadmap for new calendarserver release

Guy guy at britewhite.net
Sun Oct 11 07:37:56 PDT 2009

I've been looking at building an RPM for centos.  The issue I've found
is making sure python is the right version.  In the end I put a
version of python into my RPM package.  This of course makes the RPM
very big and hard to maintain.

Currently it seems the best way is to follow the installation
documentation which is not complicated and can then be modified for
specific requirements.

---Guy