[CalendarServer-users] Group Calendars

Markus Stürmer markus.stuermer at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Mon Sep 21 13:56:22 PDT 2009

Hi Thomas!

See e.g.:

http://trac.calendarserver.org/ticket/330

Group calendars have been disabled; one of the main reasons seem to be
implications for scheduling. The other that iCal doesn't support it…
*sigh*

Of course it is quite annoying not to have them - the only workaround
I know is to create dummy users for each group and make the group
write-proxy for that user. If someone has better ideas, I'd be
interested.

Regards,
Markus