[CalendarServer-users] Good windows-based clients?

Chris Cleeland chris at milodesigns.com
Fri Aug 13 07:32:31 PDT 2010

I've got an existing home deployment using an old (but stable and
working sufficiently for my purposes!) version of caldavd. Clients are
all either iCal or iPhone.

Into the mix comes a windows machine now, but I'm having problems
finding a reasonable client.  Ideally, this client would have feature
parity with iCal.

If anybody has suggestions, please email off-list.  I'm familiar with
the list at clients.calconnect.org, but the last time I tried windows
clients listed there they were underwhelming or simply didn't work.
That was probably 6-8 months ago.

I will summarize results.

---
Chris Cleeland