[CalendarServer-users] Read-only contacts

Andre LaBranche dre at apple.com
Wed Jul 30 11:09:21 PDT 2014

Hi,

The only immediate answer I have is the service-wide caldavd.plist setting:

EnableReadOnlyServer

When set to true, nothing is writable.

There may be another option in the future, as we have been developing more stuff around shared address book collections, however we haven't yet had a release with any of those features. Also I don't believe there is any client support anywhere for managing shared address books, although that doesn't mean you can't use the feature(s), it just means you have to hand-craft some requests to manage the sharing state.

-dre