[darwinbuild] First use of darwinbuild

John Cebasek johnc at cryptocard.com
Thu Jul 28 12:05:44 PDT 2005

Hi All:

So I got a little further by building the kernel (xnu) first. That caused
quite a few dependent projects to be loaded and built. So that fixes the
missing make, date, localhost problem.

But now when I try and build Kerberos, I get a few errors that I can't
figure out. The first is:

"C compiler cannot create executables" and the second is:
cd
/private/var/tmp/Kerberos/Kerberos-62.sym/BuiltProducts/Kerberos5.intermedia
tes/build/util/et: No such file or directory.

To (try) and correct the first error, I did an archive and install of Tiger
and then reinstalled xCode 2.1 just incase there was a problem when I did
the update from xCode 2.0 to 2.1.

But it didn't seem to do much.

Any suggestions on to how to correct these errors?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Best Regards

John Cebasek
johnc at cryptocard.com