[darwinbuild] darwinbuild on MacIntel

Mark Pauley mpauley at mac.com
Wed Feb 15 10:01:46 PST 2006

What OS are you running?  What version of DarwinBuild are you
attempting?  Generally a 10.4 based darwin build must be run from a
10.4 (darwin 8.x.x) based machine, same goes for a 10.3 (7.x.x) darwin
build.  There are new system calls in darwin 8 that are not present on
older kernels, this could be your issue.  You might also want to try
to see exactly what call is failing,  reproduce that and send us a
little shell script that does just that.

_Mark