[darwinbuild-dev] NXConstStr.h Not included in gcc builds 8A428

Michael Franz mvfranz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 05:39:19 PDT 2008

Hi,

I was trying to compile gnustep-base on an installation of Darwin 8 (I now
this is really old) but the configure script dies since NXConstStr.h is
missing.  I know that this file is in the source of gcc, so I built gcc
using Darwinbuild.  Since darwinbuild is reproducing the installation 'root'
is also does not include NXConstStr.h.  Is there a way to have darwinbuild
include the additional files?

I also tried objc4, but is is very small and does not include many files.

I guess, my real question is, how do I get gnustep installed on darwin 8?

Michael