[MacRuby-devel] LLVM 2.8

Laurent Sansonetti lsansonetti at apple.com
Sat Sep 25 14:25:24 PDT 2010

Hi Craig,

There is currently no effort. We are preparing the 0.7 release right now and I don't think synchronizing with the upcoming LLVM 2.8 release is a good idea, since it may introduce side effects. But once the release is done, we can look at it.

If you want to work on this feel free. I assume it will just be a matter of porting to the new APIs, assuming no regressions were added recently in LLVM ToT. It would be a good way to learn about the MacRuby compiler :) If you have any question let us know here.

Laurent