[MacRuby-devel] XCode 4 and ObjC bundles

Joshua Ballanco jballanc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 12:48:15 PDT 2011

My suggestion would be to forgo using XCode to build the Obj-C extension,
and instead use mkmf like you would with any other Ruby C-extension. Then
you can just add a script build stage to your project. If you want to see an
example of a MacRuby project with an Obj-C extension, take a look at
ControlTower. If you have any other questions, ask!

Cheers,

Josh