[MacRuby-devel] MacRuby scripting bridge speed

Steve Clarke steve at sclarkes.me.uk
Sat Dec 24 04:06:21 PST 2011

It's some time since I set this up so my recollections are a little hazy.  Objective_c appscript comes as an xcode project that builds the Appscript framework.  I think I managed to use it in xcode without really knowing what I was doing!  Stephen may be better source as he's done it recently.

It's probably worth pointing out the issue that was raised elsewhere - namely that appscript is no longer supported or developed and is not recommended for new projects.  This applies just as much to the Obj_C and macruby variants as to the rb-appscript gem.

Steve