[MacRuby-devel] How to do Drag and Drop

Morgan Schweers cyberfox at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 21:38:54 PDT 2011

Greetings,

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 2:32 PM, Vincenzo Piombo <vipenzo at gmail.com> wrote:

> By the way, do you know where can I find a working drag&drop macruby
> example ?
>
> Enzo

Well...crud.  My email on this got eaten because I used syntax highlighted
code which bulked the email beyond the 40k limit on the mailing list.

You can view my drag-and-drop answer here:
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1htdHAArZ0g0ooDiSdTJ89vUhUHmPoHJjlsF9MNrYA1A

Hopefully it helps...  I should build it into a proper blog post and gists
and stuff...

--  Morgan Schweers, CyberFOX!