[MacRuby-devel] Is this possible in MacRuby?

azzzz at gmx.net azzzz at gmx.net
Mon Nov 21 05:16:44 PST 2011

Hi Josh - on the same theme, would it be possible to create an app (in MacRuby) where I could intercept web connections (/urls) and block if need be?

I'm thinking about creating a website limiter - where you can set time limits or time-frames for certain websites. I'm guessing something like it might be possible as Little Snitch intercepts network connections :/

Thanks in advance.

Aston