[SmartcardServices-Users] Storing Keychain data

Miller, Timothy J. tmiller at mitre.org
Wed Feb 29 05:24:58 PST 2012

I'm thinking there must be something peculiar about the tokend or card you're using, because I've been using smart cards through CDSA for years without this particular problem arising.

Unless you're using a stored-value card, you're not going to be able to update data on a smart card.  That's usually reserved for the token manager, since mucking with card data is inherently a security critical operation.  Stored-value cards aren't the best idea for the same reason.

-- T