[Xquartz-dev] XQuartz 2.2.0_rc3 (includes spaces fix)

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at berkeley.edu
Sat Apr 12 17:49:55 PDT 2008

I unplugged my mouse completely, so I just have the trackpad (and thus
it's easy to not "jiggle" accidently).  I can't reproduce this by
doing cmd-arrow or cmd-number space switching.  The window just has
focus.  If I don't click at all, it has focus.  If I click, it stays
in focus.  rrr.

Do you have any other applications running in either space?

Can you give me detailed instructions on how to reproduce from a fresh-
login with no other applications running (and can you please try with
a new test-user as well and I will do the same).

Thanks for your patience.  Today is the day of "it just works for me,
why can't I get it to break"... sigh