[Xquartz-dev] xorg-server on Macports (works with Tiger)

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Freenet.DE
Sat Dec 20 03:47:16 PST 2008

On 10.12.2008, at 16:00, Jeremy Huddleston wrote:

> /Applications/MacPorts/X11.app

This application steals, when my ~/.xinitrc file is executed, the
focus from the X client I gave it and passes it to next, then to the
over-next, then to ... X client it launches. So a word that I input
is divided over a handful of X clients.

This is not the behaviour I want and this is not the behaviour I have
set.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Think of XML as Lisp for COBOL programmers.
				- Tony-A (some guy on /.)