[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.3_rc4 - cpu goes up to 100% - sampling process

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Thu Dec 25 12:36:22 PST 2008

Is it X11.bin that is using the CPU?  The sample provided in the
previous email shows it waiting almost 99% of the time... is it
another process that's using up the CPU?  Or am I missing something
here...

Sort by top of stack, same collapsed (when >= 5):
        __semwait_signal        7640
        mach_msg_trap        3771
        select$DARWIN_EXTSN        3674
        _sigtramp        49