[Xquartz-dev] Stereo (graphics) support survey

Ben Byer bbyer at apple.com
Fri May 30 00:49:05 PDT 2008

I'm working on getting (stereo) 3-D support working in Xquartz, and
it'd be helpful to know what kinds of equipment people out there are
trying to get working.

If you have a working 3-D setup on OS X (but not necessarily with
X11.app), please email me off-list and tell me:

* What graphics card you are using
* What stereo hardware (Glasses?  Emitter? etc) you are using
* What non-X11 software you are currently running in Stereo mode on OS X
* What X11 software you are trying to get working in Stereo mode on OS X

-b