[Xquartz-dev] Stereo (graphics) support survey

Mike Krogh mfkrogh at ensight.com
Fri May 30 11:42:27 PDT 2008

Hi,

All of our commercial applications are stereo enabled.  We use X11 as
well as Qt (Carbon version).  Technically, we do not care what the
hardware is but rather we rely on the standard OpenGL API to be
supported.  Having said that, we anticipate that our Mac stereo
customers to use Quadro cards with shutter glasses.

Thanks,

Mike