[Xquartz-dev] Beta 2

Peter Collinson pc at hillside.co.uk
Mon Nov 3 01:03:07 PST 2008

Hmm.. the Emacs effect was down to me - I'd set the font in my
local .emacs file - removing the setting made things work as I wanted
- I'd presumably put it there eons ago to get around the size problems
I was having then.

I'd added

(if( = emacs-major-version 22)
     (set-face-attribute 'default nil
           :family "lucida sans typewriter" :height 116))

which I think was the magic I needed then.. so things are now working
'more properly' than before.