[Xquartz-dev] 2.3.2_beta3 on Tiger in X11R7.2

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at freedesktop.org
Wed Nov 19 12:10:25 PST 2008

On Nov 19, 2008, at 11:49, George Peter Staplin wrote:

> Could Peter's problem actually be from an out of date XTrans?  I ran
> into this several weeks ago too, I think.

It's clear from his output that he's got fink polluting his
environment, so he needs to sanitize that with the script on the
website before building (pretty much the same you mentioned).  So
that's atleast part of the problem, but the output indicates that it
can't find the m4 macro which is either due to an incorrect ACLOCAL
envvar setting or an incomplete or old libxtrans install... so Peter,
you should do both ;)