[Xquartz-dev] 2.4.0_beta3

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Thu Jul 9 09:37:28 PDT 2009

Yep, I still have your radar open for this one.
<rdar://problem/6659116> 1.5: x keysym errors under 10A286 in X11

So I miscounted.  There are (still) 2 known regressions in the latest
2.4.0-beta.

They're both related to the xkb changes in the 1.5 server, so
hopefully I'll tackle both at the same time.

Sadly, this code changed once more for 1.6 and yet again for 1.7,
so ... yeah...

Hopefully 1.7 will see it stabilize with most of XInput-2 being
completed.